TABIISPRECIOUS’S 11TH GIVEAWAY/BIGBANG HAUL
Hii~!! So I had some merch that I already have 2 copies of and my lovely friend gave me some of her stuff that she doesn’t need anymore so I decided to have a haul giveaway :D does that even make sense? But it’s a bunch of stuff so i might as well call it a haul or w/e.
There will be 3 winners
- 1st place - 12 items they want, first pick
- 2nd place - 9 items that want, second pick
- 3rd place - 5 items, the rest of the merch that is left
THE ITEMS ARE:
Bigbang CDS and DVD sets
- Extraordinary 20’s DVD+polariods set (first limited edition)
- Alive making 2012 DVD set
- 2010 bigshow DVD set
- GD&TOP album
- Special edition CD
- Alive album
- GD coup de’ tat album
- 2011 bigshow live concert CD
- Volume 2 REMEMBER album
- 3rd mini album STAND UP
- Beautiful hangover album
- Japan single Volume 3 Koe wo kikasete
- Monster clear file
- 2 TOP socks and 1 Seungri sock (winners can pick individually)
- VIP crown headband
- pen and pencil set
- 12 postcards with 4 stickers set
- card holder
- TOP 100 mini photocards set
- GD one of a kind hoodie (size m)
- Boy London official sweatshirt (size m)
- Alive Galaxy tour shirt
- TOP Monster banner (this is legit 3/4 the size of a door)
- TOP love song banner
~click photos to enlarge~
The rules are:
- You don’t have to be following me, because I’m not doing this to gain followers, but i’ll appreciate it if you do ^^
- You can also check out my instagram if you like to, but again you don’t need to follow me if you don’t want to :)
- You can only reblog it ONCE (don’t need to reblog it directly from me)
- Likes will count as another entry. So you are able to reblog it once AND like it! :D (MAXIMUM OF 2 ENTRIES)
- I’ll copy this onto excel and if you reblog it more than once, you will be disqualify
- This giveaway ends on May 18th , 2014 6:00PM EST
- Yes, i do ship internationally for all the worldwide VIPS
- keep your ask box open just in case you win and if you do win, you have 24 hours to reply or else another winner will be chosen.
good luck to you all! ^^
Focal Length: 200mm
“You want to know what happiness is? It’s waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone’s shoulder but their own. You smile, kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn’t get any better than this.”
The Original Trilogy
“I want to come with you to Alderaan. There’s nothing for me here now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father.”
“Well, put some skates on. Be your own hero.”
Bom's pictorial for Allure Magazine (March)
Elizabeth Warren Asks The Most Obvious Question Ever And Stumps A Bunch Of Bank Regulators |
At a Senate Banking Committee hearing on Thursday, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) asked the nation’s top financial regulators why Wall Street firms who broke the law were not taken to trial.
“We face some very special issues with big financial institutions,” she said. “If they can break the law and drag in billions and billions in profits, and then turn around and settle — paying out of those profits — they don’t have much incentive to follow the law. It is also the case that every time there is a settlement and not a trial, we didn’t have those days and days and days of testimony about what those financial institutions had been up to.”
Warren asked how tough the financial regulators were and questioned them about the last time a major Wall Street firm had been put on trial.
Thomas Curry, the Comptroller of the Currency, said his primary duty was to correct deficiencies in the financial system and that it wasn’t necessary to bring anyone to trial. Elisse B. Walter, the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, was also unable to recall when a Wall Street firm had been taken to trial.
“I just want to note on this, there are District Attorneys and U.S. Attorneys who are out there every day squeezing ordinary citizens on sometimes very thin grounds and taking them to trial in order to make an example, as they put it,” Warren said. “I’m really concerned that too big to fail has become too big for trial. That just seems wrong to me.”
At 1:20, she asks the question we’ve all been wanting someone to ask FOREVER. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
At 2:20, she rattles off another one. Then a government lawyer stumbles over his words.
At 2:55, she asks another lawyer the same question. Said lawyer then tries to not stumble over her words.
At 3:25, she asks the same question again. That lawyer asks for some time.
At 3:45, she gets our back and goes for the knockout punch.
And then right after that you reward her good behavior by sharing this with everyone on the Internet. You know you want to.